COORDINATOR OF CLASSES AND EVENTS
HOURS: 30+ hours/week with FT potential
START DATE: Nov 27, 2017
DESCRIPTION: The Coordinator of Classes and Events manages the day-to-day administrative, customer service, and sales functions of the kitchen. Reports directly to Owners.
- Oversee client correspondence via both email and phone;
- Manage class signups, private event scheduling, and all sales transactions;
- Prepare and design printed materials for classes;
- Generate and organize marketing opportunities; and
- Other duties as assigned, including refining current processes and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent;
- Experience in customer service and/or sales;
- Superior organizational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Exhibit strong initiative and ability to work independently;
- Superior personal skills.
Optional but Preferred:
- Familiarity with basic design software
- Experience with scheduling and/or event management platforms
Benefits available with FT position
To apply, send coverletter and resume to: Shop@BaltimoreChefShop.com