20oz white chocolate
½ cup dried culinary rose petals and rose buds
½ cup sliced almonds
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp rose water
½ tbsp Himalayan pink salt (optional)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Gently steam dried culinary rose petals and buds. This will allow you to better remove the petals without it crumbling. Place petals in a separate container or dish for topping.
3. Using a double boiler melt the white chocolate. Be sure to not allow the water to boil during the process. While melting, add in vanilla extract and rose water to chocolate.
4. Once chocolate is completely melted, pour onto baking sheet.
5. Immediately top with rose petals, sliced almonds and pink salt (optional).
6. Place baking sheet in refrigerator for 1 hour (or freezer for 30min).
7. Break bark and enjoy!